Throttle Levers DISC REV Confusion

edited July 2020 in General

Hello all,

I use a TM Warthog right throttle controller for both throttle levers. I'm confused regarding setting the DISC and REV settings. I want the right throttle fully back position (i.e. not over the gate) to equal DISC so I have to move the condition levers with the mouse to go into reverse. As I have it at the moment the fully back position for the throttle looks like it's close to DISC but produces a slightly reverse condition.

Is anyone able to tell me how to set it as I want?

Cheers!

Comments

• Hello,

Are you using the control panel to configure your input device?

With the CPAN you are able to move the respective levers to the position you require the beta and reverse detents to be set by setting the values within the CPAN. Then clicking on the APPLY button.

Normally you are able to just reload the aircraft but if you are using P3D v5 for now you will have to restart the simulator until LM addresses some the issues not allowing the CPAN to work as designed.
  • @kroswynd said:
    Hello,

Are you using the control panel to configure your input device?

With the CPAN you are able to move the respective levers to the position you require the beta and reverse detents to be set by setting the values within the CPAN. Then clicking on the APPLY button.

Normally you are able to just reload the aircraft but if you are using P3D v5 for now you will have to restart the simulator until LM addresses some the issues not allowing the CPAN to work as designed.

Hiya. Yes, I get that. But I want the DISC position to be when my throttle is at zero and disregard the reverse position unless I click the levers with a mouse?

• Copy... Well the same principle should apply. I do not have the controls that you do, so hopefully someone with a similar configuration could be of some assistance.
  • Hi Sledge, Did you ever get this sorted to your liking. I too have the Warthog and the lack of detents for Disc is annoying.