delay in pressing fmc keys

I cannot press keys on the fmc quickly there is a couple second delay before I can press a key. It happened before and in the latest versions feels worse. p3d 4.5 hf3

Comments

• Thank you for the heads up, but allowing us to attempt to gathering data would also be helpful if you give some background on the operating system in use. recent MS updates have caused some issues with the Q400, not sure if this is one of the issues that can be added to the bug list.

Cheers

• edited July 2020

@kroswynd said:
    Thank you for the heads up, but allowing us to attempt to gathering data would also be helpful if you give some background on the operating system in use. recent MS updates have caused some issues with the Q400, not sure if this is one of the issues that can be added to the bug list.

Cheers

I had the problem for a long time basically since release. If I press for example a number for fuel the buttons quickly it does not get them all. My operating system is windows 10 Professional. 16gb ram. Current on the 2004 windows update. It is a little longer delay in this updated q400 version in p3d v4.5 hotfix3 so that is the reason for my post it used to be a small delay it has become longer.

• @p3dx3 could you please try to set an fps limit on your p3d, and see if this makes a difference ? There a bug in the p3d that when fps is unlimited the mouse clicks might be delayed

• @p3dx3 I was having the same issue. To me, it was tied to Windows 2004 update. I followed the steps given by @kroswynd in another post, and switched from the queue timer to the multimedia timer, solved. Thread here: http://www.majesticsoftware.com/forums/discussion/comment/3233

Cheers,