upgraded my pc

Hi just upgraded my pc and now have p3dv4 and since I had the majestic pro version for fsx was wondering on how to get it for p3dv4 version, do I need to repurchase again?

Comments

• Simply go to the vendor from which you purchased the Q400 and purchase the 64bit upgrade, since you already own the PRO Edition.

Cheers

• thx for your reply just checked just flight where I had purchased it and it said for p3d v2 and v3 version and since I got p3d v4?

• edited August 2018

Kindly pay close attention of the verbiage in how to attain an upgrade for the 64bit Q400
    https://www.justflight.com/articles/majestic-software-dash-8-q400-new-p3d-v4-editions

It is possible to upgrade, at a discounted price, from the PILOT to the PRO edition and from the FSX/P3D v1-3 edition to the new 64-bit P3D v4 edition. To do this you need to add the version you want to your basket and use the relevant discount code we supply you when checking out.

Current owners of the PRO edition can buy the new 64-bit P3D v4 PRO edition for £19.99 / €24.95 / $29.99 (including VAT).

To upgrade from the Download PRO 32-bit edition to the PRO 64-bit P3DV4 edition, use the code beginning QP64-

Current owners of the PILOT or PRO Download edition (for FSX & P3D v2/v3) who wish to buy the 64-bit P3D v4 edition at the discounted price should do as follows:

1.  Log in to your Just Flight account.

2.  Look for the entry for your current version of the Dash 8 Q400.

3.  Select the Download/Activation Details button.

4.  There you will see a single-use upgrade voucher code - make a copy of it.

5.  Go to the product page for the version to wish to buy (64-bit PILOT edition 
        or 64-bit PRO edition).

6.  Add the product to your basket and, when you check out, enter the keycode 
        which have just copied from your account into the ‘Got A Voucher Code’ box and 
        then select Apply’.

7.  Continue to check out as normal.

Cheers

• ok issue is resolved now its back on my sim again :)

• Good to hear

• I've also upgraded to P3D v4.3 and successfully reinstalled my copy of Dash 8 Q400 Pro x64. But I'd like to clarify a licensing policy. I remember there was a guide where the policy was explained, but cannot find it among other documents in the mjc8q400 installation folder. Now, after the reinstallation, I see I have 4 activations. But if I'm upgrading my PC, I'll have to reinstall it again. Then I'm afraid of going beyond the limit...

• edited August 2018

IIRC, you are permitted 5 activations per month by the server. If you exceed that limit, you'll have to ask Majestic to reset it or wait until it resets itself in 30 days.

ckyliu - Proud supporter of http://www.ViaIntercity.com, over 950+ J41 & Q400 flights and 200+ for A320

• Thanks!
    I heard that one activation is recovered per 120 days.
    I cannot find the guide where this was explained.

• @CaptainNorton

Ckyliu is correct in his explanation.... What you may have heard is incorrect.

Cheers
  • edited August 2018

@kroswynd
    @ckyliu

Very well
    thank You!