Dash8 shaking

Since last week I have a sudden problem. The Dash8 sinks a little into the ground (in all airports, default or addon) and from the cockpit view the scenery seems to be shooting, in reality it is the plane that is moving. This also happens in taxiing. Once taken off, the problem remains, the sky seems to have shots, but it is the plane that moves with little shots, as seen in external view. Compared to before, when everything was fine, I did nothing, the only things changed were a Windows update and the installation of the 2009 airacs. I attach a screenshot of the parked plane, I also have a video file where you can see the shots in flight , but i can't attach it here, if you tell me where i can send it, i will email it. You can help me?

Thank you

Luca

Comments

• I've read it, but there's a different thing, I think: I use Dash 8 in P3D5 and there isn't Immersion package for P3D5, only for P3D4. I have it in P3D4: do you think this has effect in P3D5 too?
    The issue, as I said, it's happened suddenly, I have flown a lot with Dash 8 P3d5 version without any matter.

Thank you
    Luca

• It's an issue with the immersion manager (which starts up automatically if you have any immersion package installed), I don't own the specific package for the Q400 as well (in v4) but still have the issue

• Ok thnak you. Can you explain me how to do? I do not want to uninstall it because I use it for toher planes. Can I just unistall Dash 8 P3D4 pack to solve it for P3D5?

• @lucagigli said:
    Ok thnak you. Can you explain me how to do? I do not want to uninstall it because I use it for toher planes. Can I just unistall Dash 8 P3D4 pack to solve it for P3D5?

Just exit the immersion manager (airplane icon launched automatically when P3D launches) and you should be good