Continually pause at TD

In Jan 19, the pause at td problem was confirmed as a bug and, indeed I didn’t notice it in subsequent versions until I installed the latest v - 1-021
I have tried it in P3dv5 and in v4 with the same result - at td the sim pauses and as soon as “p” is pressed it automatically pauses again - as noted in the earlier post.
Happens irrespective of flight or cruise distance.
Wondered if this is still a bug (or my finger trouble,)

Comments

• This has been added to the bug list for review. I have been been able to replicate it more than once but it's not always replicable on the same flight or similar flights. But it's being tracked.
  • Many thanks. Agree v difficult to track down. Now wondering if it’s something related to the route - I’ll try and do some checking over the next few days

• Hi Guys, any progress to fix this bug? Any work around?

• Apart from disabling it at this point, no. Since the Q400 communicates with the sim platform from an external source we suspect that TOD point miscalculates exactly where it is supposed to be. I have particularly noticed this during flights in excess of 110 min, but this may not necessarily be a contributing factor.

Well get back to trying to address this when we get back into the bug squashing phase ...

Cheers