Flightsimstore Majestic Dash 64Bit upgrade

Hey guys,

after nearly 2 month hearing nothing from flightsimstore the rage is rising ;)

I simply want to purchase the 64Bit upgrade so I can use the dash in p3dv4. Are people out there which having the same problem?
Look I know it’s not majestics fault. But flightsimstore is simply not answering and I don’t know what to do :/

Every information would be helpful.

bye

nemi

Comments

• edited August 2018

From what I've read elsewhere, FlightSimStore hasn't been functioning properly since May when they were suppose to be moving to a new hosting/bandwidth provider.

I don't know how much is still true now, but back at the start of July some developers said they'd not been paid in months, FSS weren't responding to e-mails and in some cases they were failing to deliver paid for products (several people said they went to Paypal or their payment card provider to obtain a refund).

Perhaps if the situation with FSS becomes clearer Majestic may be able to arrange upgrade discounts through another online store for existing FSS customers?

ckyliu - Proud supporter of http://www.ViaIntercity.com, over 950+ J41 & Q400 flights and 200+ for A320

• Hi

I believe that FSS are no longer selling the MJC Q400.

I would suggest you directly email support @ Majestic. If you purchased from FSS then you have a legal copy and license. It then should not be an issue for Majestic to resolve your upgrade request.

Regards

• edited August 2018
    Hey guys,

thanks for your responses. And a special thanks to majestic. Thats how a customer want to be treated <3 turbo-prop-action incomming :D

@kroswynd can I ask for what the flag in your avatar stands for?
  • Hello Nemi,

The flag represents the country in which I was born - Antigua, and it has an overlay of the national coat of arms.

Flag Symbolism:
    The 7 point golden sun of the Antigua & Barbuda flag represents the dawn of a new era. The colour red, the lifeblood of slave forefathers and the dynamism of the people. Blue represents hope, black, the soil and African heritage and gold, blue & white Antigua's and Barbuda's tourist attractions sun, sea and sand.

Coat of Arms:
    At the top of the Coat of Arms is a pineapple, a fruit for which the islands are famous. There are several plants found around the shield, all abundant in the country: red hibiscus, sugarcane, and yucca plant. Supporting the shield is a pair of deer representing the wildlife of the islands.

The design on the shield shows the sun, also found on the flag, rising from a blue and white sea. The sun symbolizes a new beginning, and the black background represents the African origins of many of the nations' citizens. At the bottom of the shield, in front of the sea, sits a stylised sugar mill.

At the bottom is a scroll upon which is written the national motto: "Each endeavouring, all achieving".

Cheers