P3dv4 control panel not applying changes

edited August 2018 in General
Installed and reinstalled the whole thing 3 times as Admin. I have ctl+r set as as aircraft (user sim object) reload. I am able to send fuel to the plane but cannot change lbs to kgs, set ailerons for tiller, set cold and dark etc. it’s like I hit apply and nothing happens then when i Elias the aircraft it’s as if I never used the control panel. I run p3d as admin as well.
I have the pro version 64bit for p3dv4.

Comments

• (Solved).
    I figured out the fix and letting anyone else with the same issue know. The control panel had to be run as administrator. So go to start menu and send majestic control panel to desktop. Then right click and run as administrator. Start up sim and control manager. Make your changes and reload aircraft and you’re good to go. Set a key for reload user sim object I use ctl +R
  • edited May 2020

Bro i have the same issue with the control panel, my question is how do i reload the aircraft ?

• The thread above practically spells it out for you. have a re-read.

Cheers, and keep us posted

• ..and you must reload another livery first. Then the airplane you want. For example you load the "Austrian" plane, make the changes, reload in the sim the "Augsburg" livery the changes are made. Now you can load any livery with the new changes. So was my experience.

• It does not have to be another livery, it can be the same livery that is reloaded.