No Order Found Installer Error

Hi,

I purchased the MJCQ400 64-bit Pro upgrade today, but I am unable to install it.

When I enter my details into the Authorization page it throws a No Order Found error. I have double checked the Order Number and email address and they are correct.

I can see my new order when I access the Majestic Support User Area, but the "Customer Name" for the order record is listed as N/A.

I contacted the reseller (Real Flight Shop) for support and my order was re-activated but this has still not resolved the problem. The installer still reports "No Order Found". (The internet connection is OK).

Is it possible that the "Customer Name" field in the order record listed as N/A is the cause of the issue? I have tried using "N/A" and an empty string in the Authorization page of the installer, but that has not worked either.

Thank you.

Comments

• edited October 2020
    @martin88
    We apologize for the inconvenience. At times purchases from Real Flight Shop tend to get delayed when communicating with our server.

Could you kindly email your purchase details to our Support department so that we can sort this out. It may take a few hours now being the weekend.
  • Same Problem here with Order via Simmarket. Email to Support send.