Pro edition ver 1021 for P3DV5 HF3

Hi there,
i get ctd when choosing the plane in P3dV5 or change from anotzer to the dash.
What`s wrong?
Thx for help

greetings
Dieter

Comments

• Not knowing how you have you simulator configured, this is not always an easy question to troubleshoot.

When choosing the aircraft in P3D v5
    1. make sure that you are doing so from one of the default aircraft with in the P3D platform.

1. If you have a complex aircraft saved as your default aircraft , then you should certainly choose something like the F22 or default Mooney before selecting Q400.

At times its best to dial back your settings and see if they could be the cause of CTDs, as we have seen this with some users who have all sliders cranked to the right. and the hardware installed may not be able to support their demands.

Keep us posted

Cheers

• Hi kroswynd,
    after trying a lot of changings in the p3DV5 cfg i get no working dash without crash.
    But now i find the solution and that`s a problem with the last nvidia drivers.
    After changing to 451 series the plane appears without any problems and also frame rates and functionalities are workig fine with "one of the best planes in simulation"!
    I am very happy to have this properly working.

greetings
    Dieter

• Deiter,

Thanks for the feedback. Hope that if it is an Nvidia issue they get it squared aware. I too am using the latest drivers without issue. Did you try removing the P3D.cfg and letting the SIM build a new one and see if this works?

Cheers

• OK , i tried to install the newest drivers - remove the P3D Config - and than i think the correct order must be observed to get the dash properly working.
    First i choose the dash in the P3DV5 opening screen - than went to the desired airport and change date - time etc.
    that works!!

greetings
    Dieter