Flight plan

Hi.
Why when I prepare my flight plan I get manual waypoint to departure and vector waypoint to arrival ?
I must to delete these waypoint because if I don't delete manual waypoint and I'm in cruise level and I want prepare VNAV I can"t choose arrival waypoint to VNAV .

Comments

• Please send a picture from the MCDU's Flight Plan Pages again, please also indicate the planned routing.

• routing:DCT RORMA DCT SIDPO DCT DEGVA DCT TIGAG TIGAG1

CYWG TO CYQT

• edited October 2020

If you have a departure that provides for ascending with Rwy Hdg to xxxx ft and then flying to a possible transition point at the instruction of ATC, this must be marked as MANUAL, as it has no fixed reference. The same applies to vectoring to the final. The last point in the flight plan is fixed, followed by vectoring, which can take place sooner or later (ATC) and leads to a specific point on the final approach. Of course, no VNAV path can be calculated here, but this is also not necessary because the VNAV profile has previously been defined for a pub on the STAR. goes into vectoring with a level flight or goes down to the IAF level with VS. An RNAV approach with VNAV can then be flown again.
    You are not allowed to delete these points, otherwise a direct connection between 2 waypoints is created, but you do not even know whether you are allowed to fly them like this.Only when you have a defined clearance can you head for the assigned point in the flight plan with DCT TO.

• I found my problem because it's a flight plan from simbrief with sid and star include. But in this flight plan there isn't sid only star,I tried select no sid and no star and that was correct now.no manual waypoint and no vector waypoint.
  • However, a flight plan usually includes SID and STAR, if any. In this respect, vectors are also part of it, so simply planning without SID and STAR is therefore definitely not the correct solution.

• edited October 2020
    Flight plan from simbrief with SID and STAR include as you see in my before post.So in fms/fpl/menu/departure and arrival I don't select SID and STAR.
  • Yes, but SID and STAR are specified and if they are confirmed by ATC (clearance), then they must also be entered accordingly and you must be able to handle the components (manual, vectors).

• If the OP were to fly the said route under the guidance of ATC, whether it be Vatsim or a standalone program it may make more sense. Since many users do fly without ATC guidance we find ourselves making minor adjustments to the flight plan to allow for a more seamless transition into the approach