Q400 PRO lags during steeper turns (P3D v.5.1)

I noticed that, on my new desktop, the Q400 lags quite a bit during steep turns, like a 180 on runway. Happens in the VC and in external view at default airports (any camera view). Also happens at default settings and no matter what are the refresh and quality settings in the CP. It does not happen with default planes, that's why I'm posting here. Is there a way to try and find out what is causing this and is there a way to fix it? Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (not overclocked), 32 Go DDR4, AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT 6 Gb. Drivers and Bios up to date.

Many thanks for your help and congratulations on your amazing aircraft. I started flying the Q300 in 2008!

E.

Comments

• May I add that I run win10 64, that it does it even after a restart and no applications open. At startup I got only Radeon software and Windows defender. Also, RAM, GPU and CPU are not doing much when I check the Task manager while it does it. No apparent bottleneck. Thanks again for helping me out.

• Really sorry, I'm talking about turns on the ground, while taxiing, not airborne. I'm surprised of this behavior since CPU is about 14 %, GPU at 40 % and about 70 % of total VRAM...

• I found it guys. Had to set timer to multimedia instead of cue. The timer was actually going at 30 bpm! since it's a new install I didn't noticed until now. Isn't this odd that multimedia timer is half the real time?

• Its not odd. Recent Win 10 updates have broken the Queue functionality, this was mentioned in a few threads, which requires switching to the Multimedia timer.