Ailerons not working

Bit of a weird issue. In the cpan under flight controls everything looks like it works fine. When I go into the aircraft the Ailerons do not work. What I see when I operate them is this: when i give it right aileron the right power lever goes up about an inch and the left power lever goes down an inch and the reverse happens when I go left. Also I have Ailerons for steering but if I change it, it doesn't make any difference. When I look outside the aircraft the Ailerons do not move.

The Elevator works fine and do all the other controls. I do not use fscuip just p3d 4.5 and the latest version of q400 for p3d4.5.

This is on a Thrustmaster T1600M joystick. I use a CH Throttle quadrant for power and prop levers. This is the only aircraft that does this.

Does anyone have a clue on how to rectify this? Thanks.

Comments

• I did an uninstall and a reinstall so everything is working fine now.

• The aircraft is working as it was designed to assuming that you are using the Ailerons for the tiller feature while taxiing.

>

What I see when I operate them is this: when i give it right aileron the right power lever goes up about an inch and the left power lever goes down an inch and the reverse happens when I go left. Also I have Ailerons for steering but if I change it, it doesn't make any difference. When I look outside the aircraft the Ailerons do not move.

>
    The movement of the power levers when in ground steering mode will make subtle adjustments when making steep turns to assist by the use of asymmetrical thrust. This can disabled via the mjc84.ini if needed.

With control lock engaged you will not get any movement from the ailerons unless the control/gust lock is disengaged normally for performing the flight control check before taking the runway.

• edited November 2020

Hi to everybody ! I'm as happy as angry with this DASH Q400 PRO ! It's really hard to fly with it, because realist and fantastic. BUT, either I'm studid, or because I'm french, I don't understand the explanations. I red a lot of help to try to steer/taxi it ! I try all with CPAN, I've FSUIPC but I don't know how to use it to taxi, and it makes me grrrrrrrr. I NEVER succeeded to leave gate or stand to taxi to runway. It seems I'm not alone in this case.
    Before I bought the PRO version, I used the SIMPLE and I remember never had such a problem.
    Take care of you with this covid.

• After try a lot of configuration, it seems good and I hope not forget the way I use. Today, a wonderful fly from LUX to NCE ! But at LFMN, the heading of runway 04R was not correct (3° right) and I missed my ILS landing. :#
    More I fly with the Q400, more I like it. THANKS !

• Bonjour JF,
    Quite normal as the Loc is offset 2°.

Regards,
    JP