True Glass and Total Hours

Hellooooo

Happy to see the forum live again...

Question: Is there any plans to include Trueglass on the plane?...

Question: Is there any way to see the total time i'd flown the aircraft?... just like an airplane status or something.

Thanks.

Comments

• Question: Is there any plans to include Trueglass on the plane?

MJC is planning there own version of True Glass which is in development - so no discussion of finalized plans regarding this at the moment.

Question: Is there any way to see the total time i'd flown the aircraft?... just like an airplane status or something.

Well realistically, in the real aircraft one is unable to see what the total time flown for the aircraft is, unless you have access to maintenance tech logs used for tracking every single component on the aircraft. We have chosen to now include this feature as it really would not be used by many (maybe a few Virtual Airlines)

Cheers

• Will you also model bugs on your windshield? :smiley:

• Not likely as that visual effect bears no significant use for practical use of the aircraft.

• Proper windshield rain effects would be great indeed! Any news on the progress of the training version or the next update?

• @bravomike
    We'll be making an announcement soon, granted we lost some development time with the server being down over the last few weeks. But when the Boss gives me the OK to speak on the matter I will sharing the status of the TRAINING Edition - but work is coming along slowly BUT nicely.

• @kroswynd
    Sounds good! Can't wait to see what zou guys have been up to.

• Slow .....BUT Steady goes the train :smiley:

• edited April 2019

I am wondering if the rain effect is still planned. It's been almost a year since the last post. Fingers crossed. :-)

• "Soon" since July 2018. Nice one....

• edited April 2019

PMDG been saying the P3D J41 would be "soon" 3+ years ago, we all know FS developers timelines are geological! A year isn't that bad in comparison lol.

Proud supporter of http://www.ViaIntercity.com, 950+ flights for J41 & Q400 and 200+ for A320

• PMDG is not a reference. I'd just like to have some sort of status update as this addon seems rather dead in the development department. We still just have a FSX portover in P3Dv4, without any specific P3Dv4 features that most addons have by now. (dynamic lighting, internal shadow model, windshield rain effects etc.)

• PMDG's primary mistake has been letting the great unwashed see peeks of the development cycle. Only to fail to deliver, time and again - PMDG is MOST definitely NOT a reference!

Development is focussed on the Training Edition and I'm happy to wait for that. Waiting for the next update on developments for that, and nothing else...