training version

hello, I heard from unofficial sources that the training version will be released later this year, can any of the staff confirm this? thank you so much

Comments

• Announcements will be made regarding the training edition in due time ....not sure what unofficial sources you are relying on but they may or may not be correct.

Cheers

• thanks

• edited July 2019

Are there any updates regarding said training version and/or possible updates for the pro version? There has been complete silence from the devs since P3Dv4 came out and the plane isnt really fully adapted for v4 yet (no dynamic lights, compatible internal shadow model, rain effects etc.) Bugs that I and many others have reported in the PRO version more than a year ago haven't been fixed/adressed yet. From my view this product seems really dead support vise.

• @bravomike said:
    Are there any updates regarding said training version and/or possible updates for the pro version? There has been complete silence from the devs since P3Dv4 came out and the plane isnt really fully adapted for v4 yet (no dynamic lights, compatible internal shadow model, rain effects etc.) Bugs that I and many others have reported in the PRO version more than a year ago haven't been fixed/adressed yet. From my view this product seems really dead support vise.

Yep, it would be nice to hear about updates, the plane is AMAZING, but could use an update :D we are all impatient as we all care about the MJ D8

• I agree
    the plane is very well done (not by chance I chose it for my home cockpit) even the staff is available and friendly, I understand the confidentiality for the development of the training version (it's a commercial policy), but it would perhaps be right to inform us about development progress, just to make us aware that work is progressing positively, my fear is that this training version will be abandoned in the project, and I would be very sorry

• @toppe

Work is constantly being done on the TRAINING Edition. We have no problem stating if it is not as there is only one developer working the final phases of the project, and he too deserves a break like everyone else.

However, we trod along, although at a slow pace we trod along. Information will be revealed fairly soon.

Cheers

• OK thank you very much kroswynd