Where is the Q400 ?

Hello . I had not opened my P#d in a few months and decided to fly the Q400 but it is no longer in my list of aircraft . I attempted to reinstall the aircraft but it asking for a order number . I cannot locate the order number as I also seem to have no history of my purchase in my email history from Just Flight as they have no records of me even purchasing the plane from them . How do I reinstall my Pro version of the Q400 ?
Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

Have you attempted to contact Just Flight regarding this issue? If they are the vendor from whom you actually purchased (especially if it was for P3D v4.1) then there should be some record on file of your purchase.

Keep us posted on the mater.

• I tried to login into Just flight but they have none of my info . It says my email is not in there records yet I used my gmail account to make all my fight sim purchases . I have an A2A aircraft and it is still in my livery but the Majestic Q400 is now gone . I still have the Majestic Q400 setup icons on my task bar . Also my Credit Card info only goes back to 2018 so I cannot even find my purchase records . I know that I used to log into Just Flight , but like I said , my records are not on Just Flights website .
    Is there another vendor that I might have purchased the Pro version at ? I remember having a dam difficult time just trying to find the Pro version as most vendors were only selling the Pilot version .
    Thanks

• I also just tried to log into SimMarket and there site is under construction and it will not let me login either or change my password as I get a page error . I may have actually purchased it from them but again , I can find no records in my emails regarding purchase of the Majestic Q400 ... Driving me nuts .
    Thanks

• I was able to get into to Sim market but there is no record of my purchase there yet they have the pro 64Bit version which I had been using in P3D 64BIT V4 . . Just Flight only has the Pilot Edition .
    Must be getting old and forgetful I guess .

• edited October 2019

I know it's a bit like the stable door and horse, FlyFarther, but after numerous install / uninstall / reinstall of various things from various suppliers, I took to writing all my purchases into a book. The way passwords and log-ins get changed and forgotten over time, I've been saved several times this way.

Andrew

• @FlyFarther,

While I am not able to give you a definitive answer on the vendor issues. I may suggest that you write to our support department including all of your credentials used for your pilot and pro purchases, and we'll try to work with you in getting/finding out the vendor from which you originally purchased your Q400.

• @Orville46 said:
    I know it's a bit like the stable door and horse, FlyFarther, but after numerous install / uninstall / reinstall of various things from various suppliers, I took to writing all my purchases into a book. The way passwords and log-ins get changed and forgotten over time, I've been saved several times this way.

Andrew

I agree lol ... I was sure I had the info in my emails but apparently not . thanks for the tip

• @kroswynd said:
    @FlyFarther,

While I am not able to give you a definitive answer on the vendor issues. I may suggest that you write to our support department including all of your credentials used for your pilot and pro purchases, and we'll try to work with you in getting/finding out the vendor from which you originally purchased your Q400.

• Thank you Kroswynd . I will do just that .

• So I just ended up purchasing it again from Just Flight . Nice to have my Q400 Pro back . Very strange how it was completely removed from P3Dv4 and no history of my purchase yet all the taskbar icons were there for preflight setup and configuration . Wrote down product code and saved purchase info with screen shots and have Visa purchase info also .
    Thanks for the help .
    Blue skies ahead , or maybe a snow storm ;-)