Tiller options P3D

First love the product!

In several P3D v4.5 products such as PMDG and FSL the tiller can be configured using the axis steering set in the P3D caxis settings. Many of us have set up our controls use this as a separate tiller control. Currently the Q400 only has the option for using the FSX spoiler axis for tiller operation.

Moving forward could you please update this since P3D v4 and now v5 have the axis steering set option built in for setting up a tiller in the sim.

Comments

• We have discussed it in the past but need to look into other variables that will be affected based on the way its already coded. Not saying it won't change but its on the low priority side of changes at the moment.

• Copy. As you know over at PMDG Rob has reworked the ground physics and taxi models. All of us got used to it in Beta test since it was very different than what the default taxi performance has been in P3D. After release of the NGXu you would have thought we stole peoples christmas presents. But the furor died down with time.

Love the Q400 it's my favorite Island hopper along with with the 737-600 in the NGXu series

• @Snowfalcon said:
    Copy. As you know over at PMDG Rob has reworked the ground physics and taxi models. All of us got used to it in Beta test since it was very different than what the default taxi performance has been in P3D. After release of the NGXu you would have thought we stole peoples christmas presents. But the furor died down with time.

>

I/we don't really follow what other developer forums or developers implement. Although I have the NGXu, its something I fly once in a blue moon for pleasure or if i am doing something work related and need to verify system interactions

Cheers

• Roger that and thanks for the fast replies. Hope maybe someday I get to fly the Q400 on GFO...

• After I found an unused controller to setup as the tiller control for the NGXu I've been loving the level of fine control you have with it over any other plane in the hangar.