Computer Requirements

Does anyone know about using a Mac with the Majestic. Someone mentioned that you can emulate Windows on your MAC using some sort of software. I had heard of that but I am not sure if that would work with such a complex software system as the Majestic Simulator.

Any thoughts before I go out and get me another PC.

thanks

mike

Comments

• We unfortunately do not have any support items/solutions for MAC users, although I know of some users who have advised that they do their simming via a MAC with the use of BootCamp.

Depending of the level of flight simulation that you wish you achieve a PC may be the better choice, but I am not suggesting that you do so, if you are able to achieve the same results with some help from someone who is able to get you up and going.

Do some research on it, I am sure there are forums available discussing this avenue of simming.

Cheers

• thanks very much. I will see what is out there forum wise.

mike

@kroswynd said:
    We unfortunately do not have any support items/solutions for MAC users, although I know of some users who have advised that they do their simming via a MAC with the use of BootCamp.

Depending of the level of flight simulation that you wish you achieve a PC may be the better choice, but I am not suggesting that you do so, if you are able to achieve the same results with some help from someone who is able to get you up and going.

Do some research on it, I am sure there are forums available discussing this avenue of simming.

Cheers