Q400 immersion pack compatibility

Good day I bought the new visual extension package from Just Flight and I must say it’s great. I just got one question, seeing as I’m running 4.5 and if I install the Q400 immersion pack from Parallel 42 will it affect the visual extension package in any way? Thanks

Comments

• Unable to say, as I have not used the immersion pack for a while, and I no longer use v4.5 unless it pertains to testing of the Q400. I don't see why it should not work, but feel free to give it a shot, and if it fails then re-install the Q400.

Cheers

• > @kroswynd said:
    > Unable to say, as I have not used the immersion pack for a while, and I no longer use v4.5 unless it pertains to testing of the Q400. I don't see why it should not work, but feel free to give it a shot, and if it fails then re-install the Q400.
    >
    > Cheers

OK thanks
  • > @Navigation_45 said:
    > > @kroswynd said:
    > > Unable to say, as I have not used the immersion pack for a while, and I no longer use v4.5 unless it pertains to testing of the Q400. I don't see why it should not work, but feel free to give it a shot, and if it fails then re-install the Q400.
    > >
    > > Cheers
    >
    > OK thanks I got two sims installed 4.5 and 5.2 that’s why I asked.