my last job, big software majestic

Comments

• Great job.

• Stunning!! Gonna have to take a trip and come check out your rig when its done .

• @kroswynd said:
    Stunning!! Gonna have to take a trip and come check out your rig when its done .

you will be welcome kroswind, and we will talk in the evening eating a nice Florentine steak

• Sounds good

• very generalized presentation of the PFDs and MFDs located behind the plasma cut aluminum front panel, without frames.
    I think that the best and most real system will still be to buy 5 10.4 inch tablets (which correspond to the real size of the dash) and place them inside the frames, in practice it would be how the avionics are really assembled in the real plane.
    Greetings

• With the cockpit edition you should be able to use the efis client and position the screens specifically to your cutouts, if you are looking to minimize the costs of 5 tablets
  • @kroswynd said:
    With the cockpit edition you should be able to use the efis client and position the screens specifically to your cutouts, if you are looking to minimize the costs of 5 tablets

yes i know kroswynd
    but placing them behind the panel would be a too conspicuous step, in the real plane the monitors are mounted inside the frames of the panel and the residual thickness is minimal, if positioned behind the panel, with the frames in front the resulting step can somehow cover the first officer's view towards the captain and vice versa.
    made to measure in hong kong in the end they did not cost very much, about 100 us dollars each and I think the result is better.
    then I am a perfectionist, (and one of my great flaws I know)

the important thing as reported in the specifications of the home cockpit program, is that you can use more video outputs even if in the network, in the case of dash8 considering 3 video projectors for external graphics there are a total of 13.
    I don't understand how the use of multiple monitors on the network works, but could you please explain it to me?
    Thank you
    Greetings

• Wow, I need a cold shower :D

• @Tex99999 said:
    Wow, I need a cold shower :D

hahahahaha .....
    thanks, I take it as a compliment

• merry christmas and happy 2022

• @kroswynd said:
    With the cockpit edition you should be able to use the efis client and position the screens specifically to your cutouts, if you are looking to minimize the costs of 5 tablets

merry christmas and happy 2022

• edited January 2022

I would like to insert some photos of the new front panel but they are too big he tells me

• Hello everyone.
    after a rest period I went back to work.
    frontal panel finished, hydraulic control panel / GPWS landing flap and gear panel are missing.
    (UDP 4 works great for transferring displays to other PCs, although I noticed that it creates a bit of a lag on the interface)
    what do you think?

• Making great progress.

• @kroswynd said:
    Making great progress.

thank's kroswynd

• Hello everyone
    announcer panel finished and operational

• Awesome!!

• @kroswynd said:
    Awesome!!

thanks

• Good evening everyone.
    AHCP panel completed

• hi everyone
    this step is also finished.
    a small change to the window due to the size of the LED displays, but I think the work is acceptable, what do you think?
    VHF COM3

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Xj2P0LPYzj0?feature=share

• Amazing! :o

• @matad said:
    Amazing! :o

thanks