Issues with the HUD

edited March 2022 in Customer support

Hello!
Have issues with my HUD. It just stopped working. No information on the HUD.
I have unistalled/deleted folder and reinstalled it again. Its the PRO edition.

Comments

• Hello!

Some additional information helps us to possibly address possible issues. Whilst you are using the PRO edition, it is on a 32bit or 64 bit platform and if so which one.

I would normally suggest an uninstall and reinstall, but it seems that you may have already done so. If you did not install using Administrator Rights I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling again.

Which simulator are you using?

• @kroswynd said:
    Hello!

Some additional information helps us to possibly address possible issues. Whilst you are using the PRO edition, it is on a 32bit or 64 bit platform and if so which one.

I would normally suggest an uninstall and reinstall, but it seems that you may have already done so. If you did not install using Administrator Rights I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling again.

Which simulator are you using?

Sorry, didnt think so far :D . I have p3d v.5 and on a 64 bit platform. I pretty sure that i run it as an admin but i will try again.

• So, I reinstalled p3d and the dash but still the same issue. :'(

• Kindly contact us via our Support email so that we can better trouble shoot this issue.

The issue should not be the Sim platform nor should it the Q400. Of all our users flying the the Q400 have never had a report of this issue.

Hopefully we'll get to to the bottom of this problem when you contact us.
  • This issue after checking relates to using the incorrect DLL, which would be odd if the PRO package was purchased, and downloaded using the installer from the vendor.

• > @kroswynd said:
    > This issue after checking relates to using the incorrect DLL, which would be odd if the PRO package was purchased, and downloaded using the installer from the vendor.

Everything i bought i bought from justflight.com and i will be happy to email you the receipt to you if you want it.
  • For starters go back to JF and download the PRO edition that you purchased which would be the latest installer which does not require any updates for use with the Visual Package.

Be sure to uninstall the installed version be sure to delete any remaining files within the P3D root folder "mjc84q00". If you have changed the default location of where the Q400 is intended to be installed this could also be a problem as some previous users have experienced.

Re-install the Q400 using Admin rights as suggested, and be sure to do a test run without any other addons running to ensure that things are working as planned. If you are still having issues then by all means reach out to us at Support again with a copy of receipts, and credentials used for the purchase from JF.

Thank you

• I solved the issue by buying the correct version, where I have got the wrong DLL i have no clue of. I only installed the visual pack that I bought from justflight.
    Now i have issues with the alerons instead, but that is another topic...
  • Good to to hear that you are good to go, as you had me scratching my head there for a minute, since the only thing to cause issues of that nature would be an incorrect DLL

Cheers