Majestic Software Q400 Visual Package Released!!!

13»

Comments

• Hi,
    Have you contacted the vendor to discuss the issue? That would be the first place to start.

Cheers
  • edited January 2022

@kroswynd said:
    Hi,
    Have you contacted the vendor to discuss the issue? That would be the first place to start.

Cheers

Yes, and was told its a separate package that need to be bought..

• edited January 2022
    Oh in that case you are correct, misunderstood your first post. The visual package is a separate (optional) package for purchase which we released last year.

For some reason I read it meaning that you had purchased the visual enhancement package.

My apologies.

Cheers
  • Scripts: Added missing engine failure scripts

• @noabergstrom
    Missing engine scripts???

Engine failures are designed ONLY for the TRAINING & COCKPIT Editions. If you are a PRO user then you have to build your own scripts as engine failure by design are not a part of the PRO Edition.

• @MASTER_WARNING_PTR said:
    @noabergstrom
    Missing engine scripts???

Engine failures are designed ONLY for the TRAINING & COCKPIT Editions. If you are a PRO user then you have to build your own scripts as engine failure by design are not a part of the PRO Edition.

Could we get engine failure scripts to cut an engine off at a desired Indicated Airspeed instead of Groundspeed? I had to post on this forum months ago asking for someone to fix the script, and they best they could do was to get it cut an engine off at a desired True Airspeed, which is closer, but still not perfect.

• Any update on the Q400 for MSFS?

• We'll be sure to provide one when we see it fit to do so. Lots of moving parts at the moment.

• Hi. Does it work with Training Edition?

• Hi,

Bought the visual pack, a great improvement thanks. BUT before you buy it, decide if the Training Version is for you first! The reason I say this, the Visual Pack at Just Flight is £19.99, the upgrade price for the Training Version which includes the Visual Pack is £40. So in real terms, you pay only an extra £20 for the Training Version. Wish I had realised that as would have gone for the Training. Keep up the good work!

Best,

Keith

• Hope someone notices this post as I realise it's an old thread, but I only just came across it.
    At the top it says that the package has been released for version 4 and 5 (admittedly this was 1½ years ago), but on SimMarket it is listed for P3D version 5.x or 6.x. Does it run with P3D V4.5 (which is the sim I fly) ? If it does I will most likely purchase it.

• It was originally released for P3Dv4 and P3Dv5, so it should still work for P3Dv4.

• Thanks !