Visual Extension Pack

Hello Experts

I just purchased the new Visual Extension Pack from Simmarket.

When I try to install this new extension I will receive following message:

This pack can be only installed over the MJC84 versions PILOT
or PRO 1.021 (64Bit)

I can confirm, that I have the mjc8-400-Pro-1_021_x64-inst.exe version properly running.

Need your help pls.

with regards Roger

Comments

• Hello Roger,

Kindly have a look at this post and see if some of the suggestions may be of help.

http://majesticsoftware.com/forums/discussion/1171/visual-extension-pack-installer-error#latest

Keep us posted.
  • Dear Oleksiy
    Thanks for response. I already followed those threads regarding VEP installation.
    Nothing did help.

I propably have to re-install the whole Dash-8 package.
    Then the VEP pack and finally I will add all livries extracted from the former installation.
    I will inform you if I have succsess.

regards Roger

• @romair ,
    Keep us posted

Cheers

• Hello Oleksiy

I can report you a big succsess.
    I backed up all my livries and the corresponding aircraft.cfg then I unistalled
    the whole Dash8 package and made fresh installation with the Dash8.

I opened the Visual Extension Installer and I could make a proper installation.
    Of course I had to add the Simmarket order number. The Dash8 is formerly not purchased from SM.

In addition I had to install again the Immersive Audio Sound and I had to copy the backed up livries and aicraft.cfg and finally I had to re-arrange the controll panel
    enters.

I checked the Dash8 and it works well. The switches are now in a blue colour and the flight deck is more impresive looking which confirms me a proper VEP pack installation.

Thanks for your great job with this beautiful prop liner.
    regards Roger