pro edition. 125hz controls won't stick

I feel like Ive had a similar issue many moons ago, but can't remember how I resolved. Basically I run the little 3rd party (same one I've always used) app to set the proper 125hz axis in the ini. Then I load the airplane and sometimes it works as intended. Other times I've noticed that the rudder pedals and ailerons are in a full left deflection. No way to unlock it. Sometimes reloading a different q400 livery will resolve the issue. No matter how many times I reapply my 125hz settings, this issue still comes and goes. Anybody else worked this one out?

Comments

• Unable to assist if using a thrid party tool, and I have never used it.
    For starters I would recommend:

1. Reaching out it the developer of the utility.

2. In terms of the Q400 rudder being fully deflected could be indicative of the wrong controller/axis being assigned via the utility (this too can happen implementing it via the mjc84.ini). Take a closer look to ensure that you input devices are being given the right device assignment 0, 1, 2 etc, and check to make sure you rudder axis is not Z or RZ or something to that effect.
  • Hey. Thanks for the reply. It's the tool that many here use. http://majesticsoftware.com/forums/discussion/36/125-hz-pro-controls-config-tool-wizard

I'm absolutely positive I'm assigning the proper axis. Also I'm not sure how on some flights everything is fine, but others it's not. That's telling me something else is at play here. You know? I should point out that I've been using this plane for years fine doing everything the exact way I am now. I have recently built a new computer.

any other ideas? thanks

• I know of the tool but we do not offer support for the utility. Hopefully the developer can get you back on track.

Cheers
  • edited January 2022

Would it be helpful if I send my INI file? thanks

• I think i figured it out. never mind. thanks

• Sure you can send your ini, at least you can try it as a standalone
  • the error was totally on my end. an old trim wheel hardware piece I had all of a sudden became added to the p3d axis controls. Clearing that out fixed the conflict. sorry for the fire drill

• Good to hear you are back on track...
  • I'm still having this issue. I've noticed that the mjc84.ini is being overwritten and when I scroll down to Joystick Interface Assignments the device numbers are changing. For example the correct:
    J1=X=FlightControls...Aileron

is being replaced with:
    J0=X=FlightControls...Aileron

Is it possible that FSUIPC is doing something? Anybody else had this happen and no a way to correct. I'd rather not have to edit my 125hz controls everytime I want to fly.

thanks.

• If you are using the utility you spoke of, I am not sure if that may be causing an issue. Having not used it before, although that is strange.

Unable to comment on fsuipc as I have not need to use if for my Q400. Have you tried reaching out to the developer as they are usually quick in providing assistance.
  • I've had a successful few load ups. I basically uninstalled and removed all traces of FSUIPC. Then reinstalled it. I will continue to monitor. But its possible something got corrupted in my FSUIPC. We shall see. thanks.