P3D v4.3

2»

Comments

• @jpgmultimodal said:
    Hello,

A bit of topic as I do not have P3D but FSX.

I noticed as well than when using 2d panels with 3 monitors it crashes. So we'll have to wait for the TRAINING.

Otherwise with 3 monitors and VC it works beautifully.

Regards,

JP

Thanks for the update JP. So does the CTD happen when attempting to spawn the 2D panels across any of the three monitors?

@dibloc said:

@kroswynd said:

Fantastic, thank you.

No problem, I understand. Yes I have been looking forward to the Training Edition since you released the Q400 (I have the old Q300 Training Edition too). The Pro Edition has been great so far and is a brilliant product so I look forward to your announcement.

Hopefully I'm still flying the Q400 when you eventually release the new version. ;)

Cheers.

We thank you for the kind words of appreciation. We too have been looking forward to getting the TRAINING Edition out as well but had a few hurdles along the way, but we are pressing on. Time is always a factor when trying to get complex projects completed, but we'll get there.

Cheers

• Hello Simeon,

When I move the 2D panels from the main monitor (left) to the second (middle) or third (right) at anytime during this I get a CTD. I never manage to have it working but, please keep in mind, I am not very good with computers.

As I said the 3 monitors working with the VC are perfect and I never got any CTD and I probably have over 1000 hours of flight with the Majestic Q400 so do not worry and we'll see with the TRAINING.

Keep on the good work.

Regards,

JP

• Thank you, we'll check it here. Generally it supposed to work, since we have a solution (professional) which uses the 2D panels on multiple screens. But we'll check how it is now with the latest Q400