Happy to see the Majestic Forum alive again

edited June 2018 in General

This post just to salute the new Majestic forum, the Boss and and all the Majestic staff.
Regards,
Stefano

ps: I have no been recognized with my "old" account. I had to register again...is it ok?

Comments

• Thank you. Yes, unfortunately the old forum user database could not be restored properly. You have done correctly by registering in the new forum

• Welcome back, guys. The new forum looks sharp.

Cheers, Jax

• Woo I'm back! :joy: Hopefully you can get the old posts ported across in to here, but if not it would be nice for them to left on the archive site as there's a lot of handy info there (note I cannot read the old posts at the moment, it's asking me to login to the archive site!)

ckyliu - Proud supporter of www.ViaIntercity.com, over 950+ J41 & Q400 flights and 200+ for A320

• Good to see that we are able to get back to the forum. Carry on the good work.

Kind regards to the Majestic staff.

JP

• glad the forum is active again .
    in te old form was a user area is that still active????

regards
    wil

• I too have had to re-register on this forum, I hear there is a new update for the good old Dash for 64bit, where can it be obtained please?

• @Daveebee
    If you are hinting to the fact that there may be an update for the recently released Prepar3D v4.3, there isn't as our Q400 does not require an update for a new Prepar3D update.

@wildeboer
    The USER AREA is still the goto option for all updates for the Q400, which can be found on the Majestic Software website.

Cheers

• It's good to see the forum back!

• I had to register again, it lost my last one.

• As mentioned by Boss earlier in this post:

Unfortunately the old forum user database could not be restored properly. You have done correctly by registering in the new forum.

Cheers

• edited July 2018

Hi!

And thank you for the new forum.
    (What a pitty 'bout the huge amount of info and knowledge which is left in the old forum. But then, may be it is wise to start over after plenty of years of collegting an loosing the overview :wink: )

Anyway, good to be here again :smile: