Latest installer v1.021 and JFL purchase

Hi!
Simflight states P3Dv5 compatible installer v1.021 is out (https://www.simflight.com/2020/07/05/majestic-software-dash-8-q400-p3d-has-been-updated-for-p3d5/) but I can´t see it either in my old Just Flight account nor here in the "User area" (latest patch showing up there is 1.020b).
Do I simply have to be patient or am I missing something here?
Best, Björn

Comments

• I have the same question.

• I am afraid we have to pay for the update B)

UPDATE OFFER
    If you previously purchased MAJESTIC SOFTWARE - DASH 8 Q400 PRO EDITION FSX P3D or MAJESTIC SOFTWARE - DASH 8Q 400 PRO EDITION - INTL SALES FSX P3D at simMarket, you are entitled to the special upgrade price of EUR 24.14 incl. VAT (19.95 excl. VAT) only. NOTE: The special upgrade price will be awarded automatically, therefore you must be logged into your same account used to purchase the previous version! If in doubt contact simMarket support first! NO REFUNDS GIVEN!
    If you previously purchased MAJESTIC SOFTWARE - DASH 8 Q400 PILOT EDITION 64 BIT P3D you are entitled to the special upgrade price of EUR 24.81 incl. VAT (20.50 excl. VAT) only. NOTE: The special upgrade price will be awarded automatically, therefore you must be logged into your same account used to purchase the previous version! If in doubt contact simMarket support first! NO REFUNDS GIVEN!

• Does that mean that if you bought the Q400 from now bankrupt FlightSim Store then you have to buy the plane again for P3DV5 ? A statement from Majestic would probably be in place on this issue

/Thomas

• edited July 2020

@Alex said:
    I am afraid we have to pay for the update B)

UPDATE OFFER
    If you previously purchased MAJESTIC SOFTWARE - DASH 8 Q400 PRO EDITION FSX P3D or MAJESTIC SOFTWARE - DASH 8Q 400 PRO EDITION - INTL SALES FSX P3D at simMarket, you are entitled to the special upgrade price of EUR 24.14 incl. VAT (19.95 excl. VAT) only. NOTE: The special upgrade price will be awarded automatically, therefore you must be logged into your same account used to purchase the previous version! If in doubt contact simMarket support first! NO REFUNDS GIVEN!
    If you previously purchased MAJESTIC SOFTWARE - DASH 8 Q400 PILOT EDITION 64 BIT P3D you are entitled to the special upgrade price of EUR 24.81 incl. VAT (20.50 excl. VAT) only. NOTE: The special upgrade price will be awarded automatically, therefore you must be logged into your same account used to purchase the previous version! If in doubt contact simMarket support first! NO REFUNDS GIVEN!

Nope, the 64bit „Pro“ version I purchased is not mentioned above 🤔
    Also, simflight reads:
    The update is free and includes other improvements in the latest installer version 1.021 :

So, a statement of the developers would be highly appreciated at this point I think...

Best, Björn

• ANNOUNCEMENTS will be made once all vendors have the installers.

• @kroswynd said:
    ANNOUNCEMENTS will be made once all vendors have the installers.

Thx, just received an e-Mail by justflight and downloaded the new full installer straight away 👍

• I also bought mine at FlightSimStore. What do I do?
    Thanks.

• edited July 2020

@danc444 said:
    I also bought mine at FlightSimStore. What do I do?
    Thanks.

http://majesticsoftware.com/forums/discussion/94/attention-flight-sim-store-customers#latest