Majestic Software TRAINING Edition for Prepar3D v4.5 and V5.2 - RELEASED!!!

We have officially released the long anticipated Majestic Software TRAINING Edition. All of our Vendors should by now have the product for sale, if not, it should be momentarily.

FEATURES SPECIFIC TO TRAINING EDITION:

+FLIGHT CONTROLS DISCONNECTED SIMULATION
The flight controls can be disconnected and operated independently in the event of a malfunctioning flight controls. The flight controls system will account for the pilot flying position (based upon the pilot head position in the Virtual Cockpit, or the type of the main panel in the 2D cockpit).

+EXTENDED JOYSTICK COCKPIT HARDWARE INTERFACE
The Extended joystick cockpit hardware interface allows for linking every cockpit control to a joystick compatible hardware

+FMS RAIM SIMULATION
FMS will provide the RAIM prediction, and simulate the changing GPS accuracy accordingly

+CUSTOM FLIGHT DATA RECORDER
The Flight Data Recorder is a 2D panel, which can be used to record and visually reproduce a flight, such allowing for the classroom demonstration or analysis of the particular situations in the aircraft operation.

+SINGLE CUE/WING TYPE FLIGHT DIRECTOR
An option for the single cue/wing type flight director

+SEPARATE LEFT AND RIGHT SIDE 2D POPUPS
Training and Cockpit editions include separate pop-ups for each EFIS screen (left and right) as well as each ARCDU and MCDU (FMS)

+SURFACE SLOPES SUPPORT
The surface normals (surface angle) of Prepar3D are integrated into the Q400 FDE, allowing for the correct visuals and physics when operating on addon runways with a slope.

+TRUE GLASS PRECIPITATION LIBRARY INTEGRATION (optional)
The TFDi Design TrueGlass (optional) provides the precipitation visuals on cockpit windows

All support questions are handled via the Official Majestic Software forum.

We would like to thank everyone for their patience and continued support.

FLIGHT CONTROL INTERFACE

HYDRAULIC SYSTEM STATION

POWERPLANT INTERFACE

FDR INTERFACE

All the best from the MJC Team:-

Comments

• Great news. Saw it on simmarket a few hours ago, now if only Justflight can get their finger on the upload trigger so I can get it.

• At long last! Curious, can you post some images of the hardware interface where one can bind joystick, hotas and other panels? How does that process look like?

• @SK331 said:
    Great news. Saw it on simmarket a few hours ago, now if only Justflight can get their finger on the upload trigger so I can get it.

Justflight is going on the blacklist lol :D :D

• Congratulations with the release B)

• @awf said:
    Congratulations with the release B)

We thank you for you kind words of appreciation

• Major milestone for the MJC team and the sim community, the full MJC8 Q400 product line. Congratulations on the release!!

I’m definitely looking forward to the future announcements, previews etc for that other smaller turboprop/s that Hopefully will move full steam ahead after this recent release. ;) ;)
  • Is it going to be up for sale at Just Flight? I bought the Pro Edition from there and it seems that on Sim Market anyone who bought the pro are getting a discount. Would be nice to see the same at Just Flight thanks.
  • @Navigation_45 said:
    Is it going to be up for sale at Just Flight? I bought the Pro Edition from there and it seems that on Sim Market anyone who bought the pro are getting a discount. Would be nice to see the same at Just Flight thanks.

Still not up :#

• Thanks, looking good!

• Is there the option for old flightsimstore users who were migrated to the user area to upgrade?

• > @pheonixtaylor said:
    > Is there the option for old flightsimstore users who were migrated to the user area to upgrade?

Yes, The forum has a link under announcements for flightsim store customers
  • > @awf said:
    > @Navigation_45 said:
    > Is it going to be up for sale at Just Flight? I bought the Pro Edition from there and it seems that on Sim Market anyone who bought the pro are getting a discount. Would be nice to see the same at Just Flight thanks.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Still not up :#
    @awf
    We apologize for the delay at Just Flight which is out of our control. Seems as though the individual responsible for uploading the software is on vacation, and with it being.a weekend sounds like this will have to wait till Monday.

Cheers
  • awfawf
    edited November 2021

Appreciated the feedback, strange time to go on holiday during a black friday weekend... anyway maybe going to get the Simmarket version to support you guys. Bit done with Justflight...

• @awf, 

I hear you. I am also fed up with Just Flight. Higher prices for minimal service. But, since this is the final piece of the Q400 puzzle, I would advise waiting 'til Monday, to purchase the Q400 training upgrade. I do know that this will be my final purchase from JF. There are better vendors out there, which I will be using, for future Majestic addons.

Cheers all

• Same here. This will be my final purchase from JF.

• Hi all - I purchased my previous versions at JF - do I have to upgrade from them or can I do it via Simmarket?

• The discounts are only applicable from the vendor from which the original purchase was made, unless you are a former Flightsimstore customer.

• @kroswynd said:
    > @pheonixtaylor said:
    > Is there the option for old flightsimstore users who were migrated to the user area to upgrade?

where is the link?

• awfawf
    edited November 2021

Still not up at Justflight :'(

• Just crazy.

• So as Justflight customers we’re not going to get the discounts because they haven’t uploaded it? That is an outrage.

• @kroswynd any solution from you guys for your loyal customers, because Justflight is a mess..

• @awf said:
    @kroswynd any solution from you guys for your loyal customers, because Justflight is a mess..

We are awaiting files. as soon as someone replies to the emails from Scott we can get the product on sale. Jordan is away but has checked and nothing in his inbox or spam.

• @rondon9898 said:
    So as Justflight customers we’re not going to get the discounts because they haven’t uploaded it? That is an outrage.

I agree 100%. If we had the files we could get you sorted. As it is....

• @awf said:
    Appreciated the feedback, strange time to go on holiday during a black friday weekend... anyway maybe going to get the Simmarket version to support you guys. Bit done with Justflight...

Jordan was away but still checking email. No sign of anything so far. Now, if someone could just reply to Scott's emails....

• edited November 2021

Scott here from Just Flight. Just to update you all.

We've yet to receive the files and details for the TRAINING Edition for Prepar3D v4.5. I have emailed Oleksiy and as yet have had no reply. Jordan who usually deals with our third party developers was indeed on holiday at the end of last week but he kindly checked his emails whilst off and found no communication/emails with details/assets/software for this, nothing at all from Majestic.

I have since emailed once again asking the question and we're now waiting to hear back.

So despite the bitterness and claims that JF aren't doing what's needed here as you can see it's kind of out of our hands at the moment. We're attempting to rectify the situation and we'll continue to chase for the required details.

Sorry for the delay to all those who bought the original from Just Flight.

• @JFScott said:

We've yet to receive the files and details for the RAINING Edition for Prepar3D v4.5. I have emailed Oleksiy and as yet have had no reply. Jordan who usually deals with our third party developers was indeed on holiday at the end of last week but he kindly checked his emails whilst off and found no communication/emails with details/assets/software for this, nothing at all from Majestic.

I have since emailed once again asking the question and we're now waiting to hear back.

So despite the bitterness and claims that JF aren't doing what's needed here as you can see it's kind of out of our hands at the moment. We're attempting to rectify the situation and we'll continue to chase for the required details.

Sorry for the delay to all those who bought the original from Just Flight.

In fairness, that does put a completely different complexion on things. @kroswynd - are you sure you have the right contact for JF?

• @JFScott said:

Thank you for the update.

• Update to the Update - have traced the email from Majestic. We're on the case now but it's likely to be tomorrow morning before it's available from us as there's much to get sorted at this end. Bear with us and we'll have it available just as quickly as we can.

Kind Regards

• Based on my discussions with Oleksiy files were sent to all vendors at the same time.

@JFScott said:
    Update to the Update - have traced the email from Majestic. We're on the case now but it's likely to be tomorrow morning before it's available from us as there's much to get sorted at this end. Bear with us and we'll have it available just as quickly as we can.

Kind Regards

Scott thank you you for the clarification.

Cheers.

• awfawf
    edited November 2021

@JFScott said:
    Update to the Update - have traced the email from Majestic. We're on the case now but it's likely to be tomorrow morning before it's available from us as there's much to get sorted at this end. Bear with us and we'll have it available just as quickly as we can.

Kind Regards

Well Scott the problem is at your end, I already sent an email about the release last Friday directly to you guys at Justflight.
    Still have to receive an answer about that one 5 days later... A dissatisfied customer to say the least...

• @awf said:

@JFScott said:

Kind Regards

Well Scott the problem is at your end, I already sent an email about the release last Friday directly to you guys at Justflight.
    Still have to receive an answer about that one 5 days later... A dissatisfied customer to say the least...

If you sent us a support ticket, you'll have had an auto-reply. Give me the ticket number and I'll look into it for you.

There's a problem yes and we'll sort it but it's not necessarily at our end. The original emails from Oleksiy have gone to people, other than Jordan, who aren't involved in this process now and furthermore they've ended up straight into Junk folders. I've had to to go searching and asking for those emails today. Eventually traced them. There are some details still missing which we'll get sorted and hope to have this available from our site as early as possible in the morning.

Will also get Jordan to email Oleksiy to advise who to add to the circ list when emailing us. I should be on the list for starters having dealt directly with the team on many many occasions in the past. That said it's easy enough to lose track, everyone has so much on their plate with so much going on.

Apologies again to those who are waiting to get this product directly from us.

Regards
    Scott

• Not sure this is the place to discuss this and really derailing from the actual topic of the new release...

• Quick Update:

This is now on sale and available to buy from Just Flight. Apologies for those who have been waiting for it over the weekend and into this week.

Those who have the Pro version qualify for the discount and will have received an email from us with instructions on how to claim the discount.

Thanks for your patience everyone.

https://www.justflight.com/product/majestic-software-mjc8-q400-training-edition

• edited December 2021

Thanks Scott!

• @Mikenor said:
    Not sure this is the place to discuss this and really derailing from the actual topic of the new release...

Agreed have asked Kroswynd to remove those messages...

• edited December 2021

Edit, deleted comment, saw the answer a couple posts up.

• @JFScott said:
    Quick Update:

This is now on sale and available to buy from Just Flight. Apologies for those who have been waiting for it over the weekend and into this week.

Those who have the Pro version qualify for the discount and will have received an email from us with instructions on how to claim the discount.

Thanks for your patience everyone.

https://www.justflight.com/product/majestic-software-mjc8-q400-training-edition

Scott, any chance we can get the 39.99 in Euros, not GBP? Big difference in the price when starting with the pounds instead of euros.

• So how would a person who originally purchased from the defunct FSS get the discount???????????????

• @Asid said:
    So how would a person who originally purchased from the defunct FSS get the discount???????????????

@pheonixtaylor said:
    Is there the option for old flightsimstore users who were migrated to the user area to upgrade?

• With the release of the training edition, will we be seeing a deeper focus on the Dash-8-300?

• > @CPTJAKEOLIVER said:
    > With the release of the training edition, will we be seeing a deeper focus on the Dash-8-300?

Well you won't really be seeing it, but yes we will be focusing on the Q300 moving forward, but will be some time before we share anything with the community
  • Good evening,

Congratulations to all team for the release of the training version.

I don't know if this question has been already adressed in other topic, if it was sorry for this.

Is it possible to make a shared cockpit flight with one user in Training Version and other in Pro version?

Is it possible to have both PRO version and Training version installed at the same time?

Thank you in advance.

Kindest Regards

• Training version will overwrite the PRO version.

• @StukaPT good evening,

Shared cockpit is permissible between the following Editions:
    PRO
    TRAINING
    COCKPIT

Some functions however may not work as intended if performing SC with the PRO

• edited December 2021
    > @kroswynd said:
    > > @CPTJAKEOLIVER said:
    > > With the release of the training edition, will we be seeing a deeper focus on the Dash-8-300?
    >
    > Well you won't really be seeing it, but yes we will be focusing on the Q300 moving forward, but will be some time before we share anything with the community

I love the sound of that! That’s the great news I was waiting to hear for my Christmas. 🎄 Island hopping with Liat, Caribbean Star and BWIA express will be fun! Hopefully the baby Dash 8s will follow and make the family complete ;)

Season's Greetings 🎄
  • A quick question: I understood that the Training Edition will entitle the purchaser, at no extra charge, to the next round of visual enhancements that Majestic is working on, but does it already include the earlier visual enhancements?