Win10 Update Chaos?

Has anyone else had problems since the latest (September) Win10 update? I've been away from my SIM for a few weeks and on returning find that some functions / switches are unreliable.

Comments

• I have the same problems in W7. Flickering instruments, starting knobs does not work.

• I deleted and reinstalled the Dash - it seems OK now.

• Thank you.

• edited October 2019

Where is the order number located so I can reinstall my Q400 . I cannot find that info . Started up P3D today and the Majestic Q400 is no longer in my livery in P3D for some strange reason ;-( .

• Some users will experience a protection issue with the Q400 after Win10 performs an Update. The only solution to remedy this issue is to un-install and re-install the Q400 (be sure to do so by using Administrator Rights by right clicking on the installer).

http://majesticsoftware.com/forums/discussion/comment/1705#Comment_1705

• Which is one of the reasons I have totally disabled Windows 10 Updates till they get their house in order. It's not just with flightsims!

• Professionally I experience a lot of troubles in using Win 10 mostly after updates.

I do not know if I am right but as I have a computer dedicated for the Sim with nothing else on it, I intend to stick to Win 7 even that it is not going to be updated in the coming months.

However I would be interested to know if the next Q400 updates would be working with Win 7 and the Pro or would they be only Win 10 compatible ?

An answer would be kindly appreciated as I am going to update my computer in the next few days with another graphic card, bigger SSD and more RAM.

Regards,

JP

• @jpgmultimodal

The upcoming version of the Q400 will work with Win 7 without issues

Cheers

• Thank you so much Simeon.
    Regards,
    JP