Majestic Software's Q400 is now Prepar3D v5 Ready!!

edited July 2020 in ANNOUNCEMENTS!!

Fellow Captains & First Officers,

We are happy announce that the installers of the Q400 for Prepar3D v5 have been uploaded to the vendors which most of you are aware of by now. The installers will allow for both versions of the Prepar3D platform V4 & V5.

FlightSimStore and FSPilotShop customers if you have not already done so, should follow this link if you have interest in using your Q400 with v4 or v5.

http://majesticsoftware.com/forums/discussion/94/attention-flight-sim-store-customers#latest

There are few things that some of you may have noticed do not function in the same capacity as they previously did within the CPAN for version 5. These items unfortunately will remain this way until LM is able to make some adjustments to parameters which are required for total functionality of the CPAN, however, the SYSPAN for failures works as intended.

There have not been many improvements/enhancements for this update as most people have been expecting as our primary focus was to address issues specific to making the add-on V5 compatible.

• Prepar3D V5.x compatibility
  • Weight on wheel detection logic improvements
  • Shared cockpit interface fixes
  • Fixed a crash of the FMS caused by certain Navaids
  • Fix, related to the incorrect simulator rate with the new Windows 10 2004 update
  • Dynamic flare, approach and taxi lights

If you have any questions, comments or constructive criticisms be sure to drop us a line on our official forum.

We thank you all for you continued support

The Majestic Software Team

Comments

• Where is the link for FSPilotShop ?

• hi where is the link mentioned?

• hi
    Over the years I have bought this 2 times once through fs pilots shop again through the fs pilots shop
    Where can I get the download for P3D V5?
    This does not seam to be a link?
    FlightSimStore and FSPilotShop customers if you have not already done so, should follow this link if you have interest in using your Q400 with v4 or v5.
    Best wishes
    Bob

• > @rlaycock said:
    > hi
    > Over the years I have bought this 2 times once through fs pilots shop again through the fs pilots shop
    > Where can I get the download for P3D V5?
    > This does not seam to be a link?
    > FlightSimStore and FSPilotShop customers if you have not already done so, should follow this link if you have interest in using your Q400 with v4 or v5.
    > Best wishes
    > Bob

http://majesticsoftware.com/forums/discussion/94/attention-flight-sim-store-customers#latest
  • Hi
    I got the download and installed fine
    (Thank you)
    However will it work in P3DV5 with chase plane?
    I am getting crashes or strange jumping of gauges in the cockpit.
    I do recall this and a fix in P3dV4 but have no clue as to what it was.
    Thanks if you can help
    Bob

• The aircraft has worked without issues in Chaseplane from day one. have you disabled Chaseplane and ran the Q400 as a standalone to see if the issue still persists?

If you suspect it to be Chaseplane it maybe how you have it configured, but we have changed nothing that would affect integration with Chaseplane.

• Hi
    Sorry but I am getting constant crashes to desk top, after selecting the Q 400 any airport then OK the crash usually happens before I get into the cockpit (when the % indicator is climbing, before I get into the sim).

I have uninstalled/reinstalled /re-downloaded / re-installed, but still get the crash only with the Q-400

I have tried other aircraft and they all load OK.

I have no clue as to what to try next.
    Best wishes
    Bob

• Bob,

Same issue here : http://majesticsoftware.com/forums/discussion/813/p3dv5-hf2-and-1-021#latest

I've never had CTD with P3Dv5, HF1, HF2 until MJC8 Q400 installation...

• @OscarDelta59
    Thanks for the update.
    I will see if any one from Majestic suggests a solution, as I do not have the knowledge to try anything else.
    Thanks again
    Best wishes
    Bob

• I don't know what else to do ... I'm waiting for Majestic's staff too ...
    Have a great day !
    Oliver

This discussion has been closed.